top of page

What should you call your professor?

Here's a helpful link on addressing your professors!,as%20well%20as%20full%20professors.

To avoid confusion, it's best just to call me Mat as I've asked you to do. But if you must use an honorific, you can call me Dr. Wenzel because I have a Ph.D., but not Professor Wenzel, as I do not hold that academic rank.

bottom of page