Remember that you can always revise your projects for a better grade. If you get a grade lower than a C- (below 70%) you MUST revise for a better grade. If you plan to revise, please make an RWC appointment or an appointment with an advanced reader (by clicking here) and EMAIL me a revision plan.
(BRING YOUR PLAN AND MY NOTES TO YOUR ADVANCED READER!)
Please include the following in your revision plan.
A. A subject line that says "Revision Plan" and includes your section number.
1. The name of the project you are revising.
2. The deadline for your revision. (By what date do you plan to get me this revision?)
3. List the name of the tutor in the RWC or advanced reader you will be meeting with and the date and time you will be meeting.
4. Include a one or two sentence quote from my feedback that you think summarizes what you need to do on your project. (If you have a major disagreement--come talk to me! see below!)
5. In your own words, explain how you plan to accomplish that. You can also include questions for the tutor about how they think you could accomplish that. Try to identify specific revision strategies.
6. Conclude with what you hope to accomplish in this new draft. Obviously you want a better grade, but how will this new paper be better than the older version(s).
ALSO! Remember that this is YOUR work, not mine. I am happy to have a conversation with you--we're all human and I might have missed something while reading/grading your paper. You can stop by my office hours any time to discuss your work and/or grades. If you need to meet with me outside my office hours, just send me an email. Sometimes I am on campus on Fridays even though I don't have formal office hours.