Each student will be responsible for presenting information to the class about a "non-traditional" text found in or around a podcast community.
Presentations should be no longer than 5 minutes and demonstrate the following:
* the text (and a brief personal narrative on the student's encounters with the text).
* how the text is typical and atypical conventions of the genre
* rhetorical situation the text/genre arose from/addresses
* how the content is typical and atypical of the genre
* the tone or style and the purpose(s) of the text/genre
* the intended or consequential audience of the text/genre
* a brief description of the evolution of the text/genre
* potential complication, implications, problems, and pitfalls of the text/genre
* a list of sources used and/or potentially useful